Friday, October 3, 2008

Random Pics...
Since our blog is pretty much picture-less at the moment, and I know how I love looking at other peoples pictures, I thought I'd post a few randoms just to make it more interesting...enjoy:)

My precious godson...who is now more than a year older and cuter than ever!! I had to put this picture up...it makes me smile!

Our babies...for now anyways;-)

Our wonderful visit last summer with our amazing friends The O'Steens.
Jennifer is an inspiring mother of 3 little ones under 3. Check out their blog...they're precious!!
Our recent trip to London

Our wonderful friends Erin and JD had their first little one in May!

2 comments:

Jay and Kristen said...

HEY! Congrats on the baby, that is so exciting! Can't wait to read all about the pregnancy and the little one =) Glad yall are doing well!

Kate said...

I didnt know yall had a blog! :) Yea! Im am SOOOO excited and happy for you about the baby! I ask Jenn about you very often :) Hope we can see you next time you are in town!