Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas
We had a wonderful Christmas this year! Guy and I were both able to take off 2 weeks so we spent lots of time with both sides of the family and friends. I completely forgot my camera so the only pictures I have are ones that others took:( I'm so sad. I really have to get better at this picture taking thing before Hudson gets here. So, unfortunately we don't have any pics with Guy's side of the family. We spent the first part of the break at Guy's parents house enjoying just relaxing, watching movies by the fire, and a delicious Christmas Eve dinner. Guy's dad makes the yummiest pancakes, the size of your plate I might add, so we woke up to that on Christmas morning! Delicious!!! My parents came and picked us up that afternoon and we made the drive to Montgomery, TX where my grandparents live, for Christmas dinner. We enjoyed dinner with the whole family, all 19 of us, then had our annual Chinese gift exchange and spent the rest of the evening playing games. We returned to Dallas on Saturday and spent the rest of the time at my parents house and hanging out with close friends. We had our yearly New Year's with some of our best friends, the O'Steens...accompanied by a little Wii, Jokers and Marbles, chocolate fondue, and Pomegranate Martini's (which I did not partake in)...next year:) Overall, we had such a wonderful time and finally made our way back to California on the 3rd!

My mom's side of the family

Mom & Dad


My Aunt, Cousin, and Mom


My Aunt and Uncle (mom's brother)


Cousins at game playing time!


My sweet Nana and her husband Bill


Gina, my cousin, and her husband E


Blake and Drew (cousins) with Nana


No comments: