Friday, January 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

Ok...so I haven't posted in a really long time...sorry about that, but I'm about to play catch up...starting with Thanksgiving. We had a non traditional Thanksgiving this year and met my parents, brother, sister-in-law, and niece in Las Vegas. Since we fly home for Christmas for an extended period of time we usually don't fly home for Thanksgiving as well. My brother and his family live in Arizona about an hour outside of Vegas. Since my parents have to fly into Vegas in order to get to my brothers we thought we'd just park it there for Turkey day this year. It was a very laid back time full of eating, site-seeing, hiking, a little gambling, and football watching. It was a great time, but I'm looking forward to a more traditional Thanksgiving with our new little man next year!

















No comments: