Friday, January 23, 2009

Name Change

So...after much more consideration we have decided to change our little man's name. We actually did this a few month ago, I just haven't posted yet. This is for sure the final decision. I really liked Wyatt, however Guy wasn't totally sold on it, but we both LOVE...

Hudson Ellis

I told Guy that we have to go and get his Diaper bag embroidered so he can't change his mind:) I don't think there will be any mind changing on this one though...we both really love it and can't wait to meet little Hudson:)

3 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

So glad you posted this! I just put "Wyatt" on my link list. :) LOVE Hudson ... it's Blake's best friend's name!!

The Self Cottage said...

LOVE THE NAME... So cute and sounds perfect with your last name...looking forward to seeing him

Anonymous said...

I love the name!!.....Meg Roman Maguire :)